Home  |   Services  |   About Linda  |   FAQ's  |   News & Events  |  Policies  |   Contact Us  |  Blog
Break the Cycle of Unwanted Habits - Forever!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Compassionate Coaching

Wouldn’t it be great if you had a compassionate friend who was a really good listener? Someone you could talk to about the things you would like to improve in your life. Someone who knew how to help you make lasting changes. And, this intuitive, nurturing and supportive friend would make you feel anything was possible. You could tell her your private challenges and she would show you the path to reinventing yourself. That’s what working with me is like!

I have been a helper all my life. Combining classic coaching, education and relaxation techniques my clients often see astonishing results. I have a degree in Social Services, taught parenting classes and coordinated parenting groups. A Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and behavioral coach, I have assisted hundreds of people to make deep, lasting life changes.

Like many people, I struggled with my weight most of my life. In 2002, I decided to have stomach bi-pass surgery. After only losing 50 lbs. my weight loss came to a screeching stop and I felt that the progress I had made was in jeopardy. After trying a popular weight loss program I experienced only more frustration. Not wanting to try another diet, I knew I needed to lose weight without dieting and deprivation. Then I discovered an ad for hypnosis in a local magazine. My previous experience with self-hypnosis was productive in dealing with minor aches and pains. Using hypnosis, I experienced phenomenal success with weight loss. No diets, deprivation or guilt! I soon went back to school and became a Clinical Hypnotherapist and have been practicing hypnotherapy combined with coaching ever since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home